Our motto is a constant endeavour to serve others and ensure their well-being and safety of them. We believe in exemplifying the saying ‘Thy need is greater than mine'.Service Before Self
To recognise and acknowledge each child for his/her individuality and creativity. To always lay emphasis on the moral, social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth in order to build a conducive environment for every child to grow with thoughtfulness and compassion.
Take a look at our policies belowOur Policies
- To empower generations with cognitive skills that will help them keep up with the pace of evolving trends.
- To inculcate a high moral fibre, a spirit of enquiry and a scientific temper in our students to give them a competitive edge.
- To provide equal opportunities to all children for them to exhibit their many talents.
- To instil a sense of social justice in the students and sensitise them to the needs of the environment and the community.
- To constantly strengthen the patriotic sentiment and a sense of national pride.
- To prepare students to be responsible global citizens.